Bruker is enabling scientists to make breakthrough discoveries and develop new applications that improve the quality of human life. Bruker’s high-performance scientific instruments and high-value analytical and diagnostic solutions enable scientists to explore life and materials at molecular, cellular and microscopic levels. In close cooperation with our customers, Bruker is enabling innovation, improved productivity and customer success in life science molecular research, in applied and pharma applications, in microscopy and nanoanalysis, and in industrial applications, as well as in cell biology, preclinical imaging, clinical phenomics and proteomics research and clinical microbiology.
A new position was created for the “Head of Global Operational Marketing” as part the Bruker BioSpin Group based in Ettlingen, Germany, to provide professional and personal leadership to the global digital and content marketing teams. The main goal of this leadership role is to ensure operational efficiency in combination with continuous innovation and development of the portfolio of operational marketing channels for the sustainable generation of qualified leads, thus sales opportunities. The Head of Global Operational Marketing will set standards and seek global alignment on tools and processes enabling the regional marketing & communication teams to benefit from global concepts while adding localization.
• Provide marketing & communications guidance and support for all markets, segments, and divisions related to global digital and content marketing including e-mail campaigns, webinars and online events, online ads & paid search (SEA), marketing automation and customer journeys, social media marketing, brochures, flyers and white papers, multimedia & videos, writing, graphic design, web content, experience and personalization.
• Provide a defined and sustainable quantity and quality of qualified leads based on the defined marketing planner tactics
• Ensure strong partnership cooperation with the market segment managers and other business partners
• Strong collaboration and enablement of regional marketing & .com teams
• Plan and implement cross-channel marketing and campaigns with special focus on Digital Marketing
• Managing global development and customization of the corporate web site
- Responsible for developing a successful personalized customer experience on website(s) or mobile applications
- Evaluating website traffic, web opportunity figures, and conducting research to determine the customers' needs
- Design and implement search (SEO) and visibilty program
• Effectively manage assigned budget and allocated resources
• Manage team of six individuals in global work locations
• Perform other duties as required.
• Minimum 7 years leadership work experience as an operational marketing manager, preferably within a global life sciences technical product work environment
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline; or degree in life sciences with strong experience and en vogue expertise in classical and modern digital marketing
• Extensive work experience managing content and digital marketing channel mix
• Extensive work experience in B2B lead generation and development of coordinated communication campaigns with focus on the life science and analytical instrumentation segment
• Excellent organizational and project management skills with proven ability to effective manage multiple priorities and manage differing time constraints
• Comprehensive knowledge of marketing applied tools including
- Adobe experience manager platform
- Work experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
- Work experience with marketing automation (ActOn) and CRM SalesForce.com
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Excellent verbal, written, and computer-supported presentation skills with advanced technical skills
• Highly self-motivated leader with a strong work ethic to guide and focus the team, paired with an empathy to consult and engage the clients inside and outside of the organization
• Experience with high performance teams in a global, multi-cultural organization, and demonstrated excitement for new challenges and opportunities
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and sustainable business relationships
• Proven ability to partner and work effectively in a diverse global environment including capability of gaining commitment and coordinated action for initiatives
• Demonstrated flexibility with ability to prioritize and manage differing time constraints
• Versed in presenting project proposals and negotiation with strong interpersonal communication and influence
• Maintains positive and supportive working relationships across the company at all levels and with all parties
• Written and spoken fluency in English required, with additional fluency in German helpful
• Flexibility for domestic and international travel is required
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package according to German standard, paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.