Innovative mass spectrometry products and workflows for breakthroughs in life-science and clinical research have been introduced at ASMS 2018.
The scientific ASMS 2018 posters can now be downloaded in the download section below.
Keep updated with the latest technologies and developments launched at ASMS:
- scimaX: system enables high-throughput phenomics by extreme resolution magnetic resonance mass spectrometry
- timsTOF™ Pro: with online PASEF opens new research fields in ultra-high sensitivity and high-throughput proteomics
- LC-MALDI spotter: for automated, wizard-based workflows supports both nano and capillary HPLCs and facilitates the use of the complementary MALDI technique in biopharma applications
- MetaboScape®: fourth-generation software for metabolomics and lipidomics research, powered by MRMS aXelerate™, which incorporates a 3-tier confidence engine to allow confident assignment of molecular formulae
- SCiLS Lab: the new user-friendly software workflows for MSI quantitation will enable researchers to easily quantify target molecules directly from tissue
- TASQ: the software uses a unique method for providing positive identifications from the highly curated database, which results in minimal false positives and false negatives, while simultaneously performing
Visit frequently for the latest innovations and download Bruker's ASMS 2018 poster!
Download Bruker's ASMS 2018 poster now