We are pleased to invite you to Bruker's UK Microbiology & Diagnostics User Meeting on 21st November, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm at the Macdonald Burlington Hotel in Birmingham.
Take the chance to catch up with our latest innovations, meet up with colleagues of the Bruker Microbiology Team, find out more about updates and share your experiences with other participants in the rapidly growing community of MALDI Biotyper®, IR Biotyper®, MICRONAUT and PCR users.
The Meeting will cover topics like:
- MBT Sepsityper® IVD Kit and its clinical impact
- Use of CONIDIA ID Fungi PlatesTM for fast identification of filamentous fungi with MALDI Biotyper®
- Improvements to Anaerobe Identification
- Special benefits of the IR Biotyper®
- Fungiplex® IVD Real-Time PCR Kits for Invasive Fungal Disease diagnosis
- Tips and tricks from our Applications Team
- News from ECCMID
To participate, please register via the form below.
We look forward to seeing you in Birmingham.