What if NMR was easy? – Aspects, Attributes & Applications of the Fourier 80 FT-NMR benchtop spectrometer
NMR, although providing a more sophisticated answer to the classical chemical questions than many other analytical techniques, is often considered as time consuming, complex and expensive to maintain. However, this new compact NMR benchtop system can be placed in the fume hood or on a bench without requiring any infrastructure or liquid cryogens. Depending on the chemical question, an intuitive, modern interface guides new users to easily set up data acquisition, receive high-quality data and therefore adopt the Fourier 80 quickly. Additionally, more experienced users can rely on Bruker’s well established, industry standard TopSpin software with its full functionality and flexibility for data acquisition and analysis.
What to expect
In this webinar we will introduce the Fourier 80, highlighting technical features and demonstrating GoScan, a push-button interface for data acquisition of pre-defined or customized experiments. Moreover, we will focus on various experiments and applications to show how the Fourier 80 can give direct access to the power of NMR in your lab
What you will learn
- how the Fourier 80 answers relevant chemical questions directly in your lab
- how you can add NMR to your expertise, even as a novice
- about the versatility of applications and experiments the Fourier 80 is offering
Who should attend?
This webinar is especially dedicated to you, if you are dealing with at least one the points listed below – whether using NMR or other analytical methods:
- Identify and quantify substances
- Verify synthesized products
- Monitor reactions
- Give practical courses in analytical chemistry
- Create workflows for high field NMR systems
- From small organic molecules and metabolites up to mid-sized peptides and natural products