Outstanding results in your laboratory
In absorption or emission mode, the IFS 125HR can resolve highly complex spectra into discrete lines for recognition and spectral assignment.
- Outstanding resolution across the entire spectrum
- Resolved linewidths of < 0.0009cm-1
- Broad spectral range: from 5cm-1 in the far-IR to >50,000cm-1 in the UV
- Double-sided interferogram acquisition (option)
- Symmetric line shapes - due to high precision optics
- Easy range change - every experiment can access different sources and detectors without breaking vacuum.
- A total of 4 sources and 6 detectors can be accessed through each of two different sample compartments
- Glide-bearing interferometer with hybrid scanner construction for enhanced velocity stability
New electronics for better data acquisition
The IFS 125HR electronics provides Ethernet connectivity and data acquisition based on the DigitectTM system using 24-bit ADC's integrated with the detector. The standard MIR spectral range can be easily extended to the NIR, visible, or even UV.