• Performing Hyperspectral Mapping with AFM DataCube Nanoelectrical Modes - AN152 5.4MB
DCUBE modes provide simultaneous capture of nanometer-scale electrical and mechanical characteristics in high-density data cubes. For materials scientists and engineers, this breaks long-standing efficiency and characterization barriers.
• Quantitative Measurements of Elastic and Viscoelastic Properties with FASTForce Volume CR - AN148 3.3MB
Contact resonance captures both elastic and viscoelastic properties including storage modulus, loss modulus, and loss tangent for materials from soft polymers to metals. FASTForce Volume CR uniquely exploits AC force volume mapping to offer over 15 different mechanical data channels including adhesion without tip wear or sample damage.
• An Introduction to AFM-Based Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy: PeakForce SECM - AN147 1.6MB
This application note discusses PeakForce SECM, the world’s first complete commercial solution for AFM-based scanning electrochemical microscopy. With a spatial resolution less than 100 nm, PeakForce SECM uniquely provides simultaneous capture of topographical, electrochemical, electrical, and mechanical maps with nanoscale lateral resolution.
• Nanoscale Mapping of Permittivity and Conductivity with Scanning Microwave Impedance Microscopy - AN146 1.9MB
This application note provides an introduction of sMIM and its integration with Bruker’s versatile AFM Dimension AFMs.
• Survey, Screening, Dynamics: High-Speed Atomic Force Microscopy - AN134 6.2 MB
Bruker’s Dimension FastScan development team worked with many AFM leaders to create an AFM that ideally marries high-resolution performance with rapid imaging.
• Introduction to Bruker's ScanAsyst and PeakForce Tapping Atomic Force Microscope Technology - AN133 4.9 MBPeakForce Tapping and ScanAsyst are two Atomic Force Microscope (AFM) imaging techniques for Bruker's atomic force microscopes. In this application note we will explain the underlying physical background, fit PFT into the framework of existing AFM modes, and show the benefits of these new modes through application examples.
• Worldwide Service and Support - Brochure 2.7MB
Our highly trained team of support engineers, application scientists, and subject-matter experts are wholly dedicated to maximizing your productivity with system service and upgrades, as well as application support and training across a very wide range of disciplines.
Get a guided tour of the Dimension FastScan from Bruker's European applications lab manager, Samuel Lesko. This short interview provides an up-close demonstration of the instrument.
Courtesy of www.physicsworld.com