ASTM F 2617-08 is a method devised specifically for using XRF to determine whether toxic contaminants are present in polymeric and plastic materials. The method requires specific sampling procedures be followed to ensure accurate results are obtained while analyzing with XRF. Following ASTM F 2617-08, the S1 TITAN can verify you are in compliance with the following regulations:
- RoHS – Restriction of Hazardous Substances
- CPSIA/H.R.4040 – Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act
- ASTM F963 – Standard Consumer Safety Toy Specification
- TPCH – Toxic in Packaging Clearing House
- Prop 65 – State of California’s Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986
- Send us a query
Making the S1 TITAN a part of your compliance testing program will provide you with nondestructive, rapid screening capabilities of multiple products and components as well as the ability to provide a complete report of your analytical results. Contact our experts to discuss your compliance needs now!