Bruker is a leader is field spectrometer manufacturing, offering some of the most accurate, cutting-edge field spectrometry guns available. Bruker field spectrometers offer many advantages, including:
- The ability to conduct in situ analysis of a variety of sample types including soil and geological materials
- With lab-quality sample preparation, the ability to achieve data comparable to the lab
- Analysis of all elements from magnesium to uranium (Mg-U)
- Completely non-destructive analysis means you can analyze even the most sensitive samples without altering them in any way
- Ergonomic handheld design for comfortable all-day use
- Rugged, weather-sealed design
- Automatic data storage of thousands of readings
- Operates on a rechargeable battery for all day use in the field without access to a power outlet
One of the major benefits of conducting XRF spectrometer analysis in the field is the ability to use real-time results to guide your operations. If you are responsible for exploration in a mining operation, you can use an XRF field spectrometer to analyze drill core or the mine face to direct further drilling and excavating without the need to wait hours, days or weeks for results from the lab. If you are part of a soil remediation team, a field spectrometer allows you to delineate the contamination area and to use data to guide your choice of samples to be sent to the lab for further testing. In the alloy scrap recycling industry, you can sort scrap by grade right in the scrap yard.
Contact Bruker today to speak to one of knowledgeable field analysis experts regarding your particular field spectrometry needs.