In-Situ Untethered & Interactive
- Integrated display embedded operating and analytical software
- Relaxed Hand Grip™ strap for comfort and security
- EasyAccess™ Rail for on-the-go accessories
- Control, save and send with USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- SharpBeam™ geometry for minimized distance between sample and detector
- Automated filter wheel AND/OR manual filter slot
- Air, helium or vacuum capable
- Most sensitive TRACER available
Fast, accurate spot positioning
- Internal camera with adjustable LED for full view
- Target area and reticle positioning for precision
- Remote view projection for challenging objects
- Confidence in analytical results
TRACER pXRF analyzers serve a wide range of applications and material needs from everyday point-and-shoot testing to the ever-changing complexities of advanced applications and research. Please contact our scientists to discuss your application.
Whether it is in art conservation and archaeology, for teaching, in food safety and agriculture applications, for geochemistry or advanced materials, TRACERs can thoroughly and accurately analyze the elemental composition and identify standard or complex materials.
TRACERs can analyze multiple sample types, including liquids, slurries, powders, soils, sediment, sludge, cellulose, polymers, paper, solids, metals and alloys.