We invite you and your co-workers to the BioSpec/ PharmaScan Advanced Imaging Courses (AIC) and the ParaVision Programming Course (PPC). All courses are based on ParaVision 360.
The Advanced Imaging Course is intended for customers who
- want to learn more about higher-level techniques and applications
- want a deeper knowledge on the scanner in general
The ParaVision® Programming Course is intended for customers who
- want to program methods and pulse programs
- want to control the system and data flow on different levels
Prerequisites (are mandatory for registration):
- For AIC and PPC: ability to run routine operations on the system
- For PPC: basic knowledge of C-language programming
Start AIC: Monday, November 18, 2019, 1:00 p.m.
End AIC: Friday, November 22 1:00 p.m.
Start PPC: Monday, November 25, 2019, 1:00 p.m.
End PPC: Friday, November 29, 1:00 p.m.
Location: Bruker BioSpin MRI, Rudolf-Plank-Str. 23, D-76275 Ettlingen