With the cost of health care rising rapidly due to ever increasing life expectancy and changes in life style, technologies and methods need to be developed that will enable
- Early prediction of disease development
- Recognize disease stages to decide on treatment
- Predict the response of a patient to treatment
- Optimize personalized medicine
- Phenotyping of the population to recognize people with prevalence to develop certain diseases
- Direct operation support by rapid NMR measurement
During this educational webinar, you will learn about the requirements and the performance of the NMR approach, which is now a complete push-button solution, for example, in inborn error screening. Various case studies will be included, since there are already dedicated NMR platforms in the hospital in test.