The Role of Raman Spectroscopy in the QA/QC Laboratory
The role of the modern QA/QC laboratory has evolved into one where problems of almost any type are encountered. Product analysis is conducted using a variety of scientific instrumentation, some destructive and some not. Specificity and sensitivity are key elements of any analytical tool to be employed in this environment. In this webcast, we will discuss the role Raman micro- and macro-spectroscopy can play in simplifying and streamlining the analysis of products and packaging will be discussed. Additionally, the usefulness of Raman spectroscopy will be reviewed for the identification of product defects due to foreign body inclusions, content defects, or deviations from expected content uniformity. Specific topics we will cover include:
- Raman and regulatory compliance
- Where does Raman fit in the QA/QC laboratory?
- Characterizing unknown foreign bodies in product
- Assessing product quality assurance quickly and easily
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how Raman spectroscopy can be seamlessly added to your compliant QA/QC laboratory
- Learn the value of Raman for identifying unknown objects non-invasively
- Learn how content uniformity and component distribution can be readily characterized
Who should attend ?
- QA/QC analyst in polymers, pharmaceutical, forensic, and materials–based industries