Integrated Analytical Instruments Module for Arxspan ELN (Electronic Lab Notebook): How it works (and why you should use it)
Register to download slides & media
In our first webinar introducing the integrated analytical instrumentation module for Arxspan Electronic Lab Notebook, CatSci, a global innovation partner for process research and development, explained the benefits from using the module to automate its data processes. According to Guy Brenchley at CatSci: 'Automating the collation and processing of routine data frees our experts to focus on interpretation and decision making.'
This second webinar dives into the nuts and bolts of the module, and demonstrates how you can save time in your analytical lab.
What you will learn?
Attend this webinar to learn how the industry's first module for ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebook) designed specifically for use with analytical instruments such as NMR and mass spec, works.
- Integrated, highly scalable solution that automates the collection of instrument data.
- The user-friendly, cloud-based module enables scientists to automatically capture, categorize, centralize and share data and results.
- Automated Data Analysis: Instrumentation Integration
Who should attend?
Attend this webinar to understand how the module addresses the most common data challenges in an analytical lab:
- Collection of data from analytical instruments can be time consuming and repetitive
- Data manipulation frequently requires access to Analytical OEM hardware and software adding a barrier to data handling
- Often require several different pieces of software to deliver a workflow