The UK purpose-built facilities in Coventry have been fully refurbished to reflect its new status as a Bruker Centre of Excellence. The new fully integrated laboratories and demonstration facilities now provide seamless access to all Bruker technologies:
- Magnetic Resonance (NMR, EPR, MRI)
- X-ray (XRF, XRD, Elemental Analysis)
- Vibrational Spectroscopy (Infrared, Raman)
- Life Science Mass Spectrometry (Mass Spec, GC, GC-MS)
- CBRNE (Detection)
- Bruker Nano Surfaces (AFM, Surface Profilers, Tribology, Mechanical Testing)
The Durham facility is dedicated to X-ray metrology serving semiconductor markets providing design, development and demonstration facilities. A dedicated demonstration area in a clean-room allows access to products for HRXRD, XRR, XRD and XRDI across the semiconductor industry, including both Si and compound semi markets.