The IR Biotyper system includes SW for system control and automatic measurement of spectra. Management of isolate metadata, creation of runs and data exploration are performed with the IR Biotyper software which features inter alia:
- customizable metadata (biological: MLST, PFGE, virulence factors, resistances, etc.; as well as: location, isolation date, matrix, etc.)
- easy measurement run creation via templates
- easy project creation in order evaluate isolate relationships
- data exploration with hierarchical cluster analysis (HCA) and result display as dendrogram or distance matrix which can be exported in PNG data format
- two metrics (Euclidean & correlation) and four linkage types (single, average, complete, Ward's) available
Consumables for easy sample preparation and quality control
The IR Biotyper kit includes prepared suspension vials for effective preparation of samples with short hands-on time and bacterial test standards for quality control.