Bruker Nano Surfaces cordially invites all delegates participating in the AFM BioMed 2019 Conference to attend our free, hands-on, BioAFM Workshop and Training Day on Monday, September 2nd, 2019.
We will present the latest advances in Atomic Force Microscopy for the Life Sciences. Gain hands-on experience in the most recent innovations in high-speed, high-resolution imaging, mechanobiology and molecular/cellular dynamics. Learn tips and tricks on how to get the best results from your system and samples.
Discuss your own research challenges with AFM applications experts and research peers working in similar fields.
The workshop includes keynote presentations on:
- High-speed, high-resolution imaging of biological samples
- Applications of hollow probes in biophysics and life sciences using Cytosurge’s FluidFM, and
- Practical workshops:
- JPK BioAFM NanoWizard® ULTRA Speed 2
- CellHesion® 200 with the new HybridStage
- NanoTracker™ 2 Optical Tweezers platform remotely
We will demonstrate:
- Cell imaging: Observe dynamics in real-time at highest resolution
- Investigating challenging biological samples
- How to enhance productivity with automated mapping
- Customization: Adapt your system to suit the users’ level of experience, perfect for multi-user environments.
Register Here (only for Bruker´s workshop, you will need to register for the conference separately)