Flexible and Sensitive Optical Multimodal Preclinical Imaging with the Xtreme II
What you will discover
Learn how recent technological developments are now pushing the boundaries of sensitivity, function and capabilities to support research and drive deep, rich information.
- Cross-platform multimodal transport beds for advanced multimodal imaging across the Bruker preclinical range including; ICON and BioSpec MR systems, microCT system, and Albira PET/SPECT/CT.
- An SPF compatible anesthesia system that provides for even anesthesia delivery and facilitates active removal of waste gases.
- Enhancements to speed and sensitivity for all modalities with integration of faster optics and more sensitive detectors, higher X-ray flux sources, and brighter illumination.
- An integrated multispectral fluorescent imaging system .
- Full field of view X-ray and DRI through the use of patented phosphor screen technologies, accommodating large sample sizes and flexible radioisotopic imaging.
- Rotation imaging for optimized imaging for high sensitivity and 360 degree perspectives.
- And most recently, a new -90°C, ultra-low read noise CCD detector, providing leading radiance detection for imaging the most demanding bioluminescent imaging applications.
- X-ray imaging hardware and software features including a microfocus X-ray head, 4-position aluminum filter wheel, geometric magnification stage, and Bone Density Software (provides for CaPO4 g/cm3 measurements).
During this webinar we will review how multimodal optical imaging can enhance research in a wide variety of applications.
Who should attend
Researchers involved in preclinical research and/or probe and tracer development.