Bruker Daltonics services are performed by factory trained and certified engineers. DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 requirements are fulfilled.
Available services include:
- Help desk service for a faster access to our support team, to your service order follow up and for general information
- Planned maintenance, according to our requirement
- Telephone support from highly-skilled troubleshooting professionals, to isolate and resolve hard- and software problems
- Web-based remote instrument service for service diagnosis and applications support
- Customer on-site repair and maintenance service
- Spare parts availability typically over night or within a few working days worldwide
- Compliance services for installation qualification, operational qualification / performance verification
- Site planning and relocation
- Advise to improve labs efficiency (consumable, method development & how to run the complete solution)
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.