Bruker Daltonics services are performed by factory trained and certified engineers. DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 requirements are fulfilled.
Available services include:
- Help desk service for a faster access to our support team, to your service order follow up, and for general information
- Planned maintenance, according to our requirement
- Telephone support from highly-skilled troubleshooting professionals, to isolate and resolve hard- and software problems
- Web-based remote instrument service for service diagnosis and applications support
- Customer on-site repair and maintenance service
- Spare parts availability typically overnight or within a few working days worldwide
- Compliance services for installation qualification, operational qualification/performance verification
- Site planning and relocation
- Advise to improve labs efficiency (consumable, method development, and how to run the complete solution)
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Clinical Diagnostic Procedures.