InsightMR software is a platform designed for the analysis of chemical processes by NMR. Integrated acquisition control and data processing features enable on-the-fly acquisition parameter adjustment based on real-time kinetic data.
- A single interface for automated acquisition control and interactive data analysis.
- On-the-fly acquisition parameters adjustment based on real-time kinetic data.
- Straightforward experiment set up. Default kinetics parameters provided for both deuterated and non-deuterated solvents.
- Rapid and effortless handling of hundreds of stacked spectra.
- Supports acquisition, processing and analysis of series of 1Ds (different nuclei), interleaved experiments and multi samples in parallel.
- Integrates Dynamics Center, TopSpin and IconNMR into one platform.
The system sits on top of the NMR system*. The flow-tube, connected to its transfer line is inserted into the magnet until it reaches the probe.
The pumps can be prepared for delivery before the acquisition with a few mouse clicks.
InsightMR™ software is now equipped with reparation experiments to automatically optimize NMR acquisition (e.g. solvent suppression and shimming). The injection of reagents and the start of the NMR acquisition is co-ordinated by a trigger pulse.