Elemental analysis with Bruker handheld XRF analyzers enables on-the-spot elemental analysis for high concentrations such as percentage, as well as for trace elemental concentrations such as ppm (parts per million). Bruker XRF analyzers use x-ray fluorescence to excite the sample to be able to determine elemental composition of metals, soils, powders, sludges, liquids and much more either qualitatively or quantitatively. Talk to one of our experts about your elemental analysis needs today!
Whether you need elemental breakdown of an alloy for your PMI (Positive Materials Identification) program, or feedback that your products do not contain toxins for compliance with RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances), Bruker Elemental handheld XRF analyzers bring these benefits to the table:
- Instantaneous analysis with results in seconds or minutes depending on the application
- Qualitative or quantitative analysis of materials
- Nondestructive analysis which leaves no evidence the material has been analyzed
- Complete reports of data obtained with user input available to tag samples
- Analysis of Mg ( Magnesium) through U (Uranium), depending on instrument configuration
- Ultra-sensitive capabilities and speed with the SDD (Silicon Drift Detector)