An x-ray fluorescence spectrometer from Bruker is the elemental analysis instrument of choice for many industry, academic, and regulatory compliance applications in which ascertaining the exact elemental composition of a sample is the key to good decision-making and efficient, profitable operations. Contact us today to learn how a Bruker x-ray fluorescence spectrometer can enhance your business operations, regulatory compliance protocol, research, or student learning.
What is an X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometer?
An x-ray fluorescence spectrometer is an analytical chemistry instrument that determines each element present in a sample, as well as the quantity the elements present when applicable. A unique feature of x-ray fluorescence spectrometers is that the energy-dispersive type can be used non-destructively, making them appropriate for samples that need to be preserved or cannot be altered.
Bruker’s handheld x-ray fluorescence spectrometers offer several key benefits to the novice and advanced user:
- Determine the presence of elements from magnesium to uranium in a variety of sample types including metals, alloys, soil, ore, plastics, pigments, and many more
- Complete elemental analysis of most samples within a matter of seconds
- Handheld, ergonomic, fully portable design
- Near-laboratory accuracy and precision (based on sample type and sample preparation)
- Onboard alloy library for fast, accurate alloy grade identification
- 100% non-destructive analysis does not alter the sample in any way
S1 TITAN, handheld XRF Spectrometer