SPECTRA.ELEMENTS is the S2 PUMA’s instrument software providing a wide range of tools for full spectrometer control. It was designed with the user in mind: Its integrated design avoids floating windows and its tab-based layout allows quick access of all functionality. These tabs include the Loader to start your measurements, the Results Manager to organize your results, the Wizard to easily calibrate your system, and the Joblist to schedule measurements. Different user account levels ensure system stability through user access control.
The software is also available as 21 CFR Part 11-compliant version ensuring data integrity via measures such as electronic record keeping, electronic signature, and audit trailing – important for product quality applications in FDA-regulated environments such as pharmaceutical and food-related industries.
Blanks & Duplicates
- Automatic measurement of blanks and duplicates
- Required for many petrochemical industry norms
- SPECTRA.ELEMENTS can determine matrix compounds such as CH2 or O automatically
- Ideal for the analysis of many petroleum-based samples
- Routine measurements of ignited samples can be analyzed without a dedicated input of loss-on-ignition (LOI) values
- Improves analytical work flows in cement or iron-ore applications