We invite you and your co-workers to the BioSpec/ PharmaScan Advanced Imaging Courses (AIC) and the ParaVision Programming Course (PPC). All courses are based on ParaVision 6.
The Advanced Imaging Course is intended for customers who
- want to learn more about higher-level techniques and applications
- want a deeper knowledge on the scanner in general
The ParaVision® Programming Course is intended for customers who
- want to program methods and pulse programs
- want to control the system and data flow on different levels
Prerequisites (are mandatory for registration):
- For AIC and PPC: ability to run routine operations on the system
- For PPC: basic knowledge of C-language programming
Start AIC: Monday, November 19, 2018, 1:00 p.m.
End AIC: Friday, November 23 1:00 p.m.
Start PPC: Monday, November 26, 2018, 1:00 p.m.
End PPC: Friday, November 30, 1:00 p.m.
Location: Bruker Optics, Rudolf-Plank-Str. 27, D-76275 Ettlingen
Reaching our premises by road