EVOLVE Your NMR Lab: Latest innovations from Bruker and how you can upgrade your NMR experience
2019 was a big year for Bruker. From reaching a record-breaking 1.2 GHz to launching new products that improve efficiency and sensitivity with NMR, Bruker continues to innovate.
What to expect
Latest advancements in NMR technology presented by Bruker:
- Newest products presented at EUROISMAR 2019: a new benchtop NMR solution plus the record-breaking 1.2 GHz magnet
- Latest updates on Bruker probes like the iProbe TBO and BioSolids CryoProbe
- Newest innovations in solid-state NMR including DNP upgrade options to increase sensitivity
- The latest in automation including our new SampleCase+
- Plus, updates in Bruker software and services
Who should attend?
Anyone who performs NMR experiments or those looking to incorporate NMR into their research or workflows