Improve your Imaging Results with ParaVision 6
Following the huge upsurge in interest in bringing imaging to new and wider areas of research, Bruker is not only seeking to support new multimodality approaches through its instrument portfolio, but has also completely redesigned its preclinical MRI software to offer enhanced productivity and multi-platform capability. A newly revised intuitive workflow and easier parameter handling means ParaVision’s new benefits can be enjoyed by both the accomplished expert and routine users. Designed with preclinical imaging in mind, it has lowered the learning curve for biomedical researchers new to MRI.
This webinar took place on February 27th 2014
What you will learn
The most advanced method development options will be presented:
- Extensive set of routine and advanced imaging sequences
- Seamless integration of parallel transmission techniques
- Unique, integrated field map-based shimming procedure
- How to enable dynamic adjustment of parameters before scanning
- Integration of navigator scans
- Benefits of on-the-fly pulse generation for optimum slice profiles
- Improved reliability of the MRI system with automatic hardware recognition
Dr. Tim Wokrina
Market Product Manager at Bruker BioSpin PreClinical Imaging
Dr. Tim Wokrina joined Bruker in 2007 as an MRI Application Scientist, and later took over Product Management for the ICON, BioSpec, PharmaScan and MRI CryoProbe product lines. Since 2013 he is responsible for the Market Product Management for the preclinical MRI product lines.