This unique patented (Patent No. 9,182,362 B2) S1 TITAN accessory protects the detector window from being punctured by sharp objects like scrap shavings and wire, while still allowing rapid and accurate analysis of almost any material. This protective shield minimizes the chance that the detector will be damaged, thus avoiding the cost and hassle associated with the replacement of a broken detector window.
This protection does not sacrifice any of the analytical performance of the instrument, even for the light elements like magnesium, aluminum and silicon. In addition, there is NEVER any need to change window or calibration when measuring light elements.
If the S1 TITAN detector is punctured, under normal operating conditions, while equipped with a TITAN Detector Shield, Bruker will replace the punctured detector at no charge!
- Guaranteed for the life of the S1 TITAN
- This guarantee is not transferable; it only applies to the original equipment purchaser
- This guarantee only applies to punctures. Any other type of detector failure is not covered. This includes, but is not limited to, excessive force and/or tripping of the internal shock watch sensor
- Customer must use & maintain the protective window (Ultralene® or Kapton®); failure to operate without the protective window can allow debris to damage the detector without puncturing the detector
- Download our TITAN Detector Shield flyer