The D8 QUEST ECO is a full-featured, easy-to-use research instrument providing fast 3D structures, complementary to NMR and mass spectroscopy, enabling the full range of service crystallography. The D8 QUEST ECO chemical crystallography X-ray system is capable of high-speed data collection with the latest photon-counting CPAD detector ensuring excellent data quality and unprecedented data acquisition efficiency.
- The D8 QUEST ECO can be upgraded with other sources, detectors and accessories, allowing the instrument to grow with your research.
- PHOTON III large-area photon-counting detector with adjustable 2-theta and distance ranges
- FIXED-CHI high-precision goniometer with efficient geometry
- Long-life sealed tube X-ray sources run at single phase power
- No external water-cooling and no special requirements for lab infrastructure
- Advanced, TUEV certified safety enclosure
- APEX5 - the most comprehensive software suite for chemical crystallography
- STRUCTURE NOW software for fully automated crystal structure determination