Due to the COVID-19 situation we are currently not able to offer our training courses as in house courses. For this reason an online version of the Advanced Imaging Course will take place in March 2021, and an online version of ParaVision Programming Course in April 2021. Scheduling for a virtual ParaVision Programming Course it TBD. If you want to register, please read the following conditions carefully:
- During the training week, you need access to an MRI system equipped with ParaVision 360 in order to be able to perform exercises yourself
- If you register, you can invite 2 more colleagues from your institution at no additional costs (please give the names in your registration)
- Only for ParaVision Programming Course: Two time slots are offered – choose the one that suits you best:
- Time Slot I: Mo – Fr, 8:00 – 12.30 CEST
- Time Slot II: Mo – Fr, 15:00 – 19.30 CEST
- Only for Advanced Imaging Course: The course is split into 10 sessions distributed over two weeks, 5 per week. During this you will need access to an MRI system to perform exercises yourself: We estimate 2 hours of independent scanning time needed per module to be completed on your own schedule.