Introduction to CEST for MRI Assessment of Brain Ischemia and Cancer Lesions
This webinar will introduce the CEST MRI technique and describe its application in small animal imaging. This easily-repeatable, quantitative technique can provide diagnostic information for detecting lesions, deciphering whether they are cancerous, and assessing the effects of treatment approaches as soon as they have started – a capability that would be highly valuable across a range of diseases. The technique is now available in ParaVision 360 and is particularly suited to higher field instruments.
What to expect
An introduction to the CEST MRI technique will be followed by a description of its applications in brain ischemia and cancer. A demonstration will be given to show how a basic experiment can be performed and how measuring protein, acid, and metabolite content can be so beneficial. The presentation will be followed by a breif overview of the CEST method introduced in ParaVision 360.
- Introduction to CEST MRI for assessing disease parameters in brain cancer and ischemia
- How CEST compliments Bruker’s MRI/PET instruments
- • Assessing tumor metabolism using CEST
- Bruker BioSpin's new CEST method now available in ParaVision 360
- The upcoming CEST 2020 and CEST 2021 meetings, where more can be learned about this product and CEST MRI applications
Who should attend?
This webinar will appeal to any researchers and physicians interested in CEST techniques and the 2020 and 2021 CEST meetings. The many applications of this technique will mean anyone in the MRI field, especially physicists, will benefit from learning more about this development.