The Bruker User Library and its contents, including, without limitation the text, illustrations, designs, photographs, video or audio clips, designs, trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on the Bruker User Library are the property of Bruker or its licensors, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights and laws. The Bruker User Library and its content may not be reprinted, electronically reproduced or otherwise exploited, except that you may download or print a single copy of a Contribution for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content. Permission to otherwise reprint, copy, electronically reproduce, distribute or make publically available any Contribution, in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from the author of the applicable Contribution or access to such Contribution is accompanied by a statement specifically granting permission to use the document. If further use of a Contribution is approved, then you are expected to appropriately acknowledge the author(s) of such Contribution that you use in (or which is the basis for your) publications and public presentations.
You may not use the Bruker User Library for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any content that you submit, post or display on the Bruker User Library. In furtherance of the foregoing, and by way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that you may not access the Bruker User Library in order to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Use the Bruker User Library for any purpose that violates applicable law;
- Upload files that violate the rights of any third party;
- Post content that contains viruses or any other similar software or code that may damage the operation of the Bruker user Library or another's computer equipment or networks;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters;
- Post the same note repeatedly (referred to as 'spamming'). Spamming is strictly prohibited; or
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Bruker User Library.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bruker, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, vendors or other partners, and employees, from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, due to or arising out of: (i) your breach of these Terms, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; (ii) any Contribution made available by you on the Bruker User Library; or (iii) your access or use of the Bruker User Library, its content or services.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts applicable to contracts made and performed there, without regard to its conflict of laws principles, and where applicable, the laws of the United States. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Suffolk County, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Last Updated: June 2014