About Failure Analysis, Customer Complaints and Troubleshooting
This webinar will show you the analysis of two standard samples in failure analysis and troubleshooting with the LUMOS II. This webinar will be provided as an on-demand webinar afterwards.
Our application specialist Eric Klein skips lengthy PowerPoint presentations and welcomes you directly to our demo lab for a hands-on instrument session. After 20 minutes of analyzing typical samples, Eric will answer your questions about using µ-FT-IR in your daily QC and failure analysis for at least 30 minutes.
About the samples:
- The first sample is a typical customer complaint which was returned due to an unknown contaminant on the products surface.
- The second sample is is a product contamination found during quality control. It is analyzed to understand the contamination route and prevent recurrence.
Content of webinar:
- Measurement two typical µ-FT-IR samples
- Detection and identification of unknown contaminants
- Q&A session on failure analysis by FT-IR
What you'll learn:
- How to FT-IR microscopy is used to analyze contaminations.
- How to apply the LUMOS II FT-IR microscope
- How to evaluate using OPUS software
About the Presenter:
Eric Klein has been with Bruker for 10 years and started out as an application scientist. During this time, he has acquired a great deal of expertise in infrared microscopy and, as a product manager, played a leading role in the development of LUMOS II. The session will be moderated.