Polymer Analysis using MALDI TOF
Register to download slides & media
Duration: 45 minutes
This Webinar will detail the benefits MALDI TOF technology will add to your QC- or R/D-analytical lab for analysing polymer samples.
Additional structural infomation can be retrieved from your samples when using mass spectrometry compared to other analytical methods. In particular MALDI TOF mass spectrometry excels by its simple, straightforward and rapid determination of molecular weight, end groups and repeating units of analysed polymers. Fast QC methods the characterization of incoming goods in greater depth, hence monitoring their quality for e.g. impurities. The direct measurement avoids lengthy LC gradient development, and combined with thin layer chromatography allows more complex mixtures to be readily be analysed (TLC MALDI). MALDI TOF also allows to probe for spatial distributions of molecules (MALDI imaging), examples of which will given.
We invite you to join this webinar to stay up-to-date on recent advancements in workflow using MALDI TOF for analysing polymer samples in minutes. Watch it whenever you want.
- The benefits of MALDI Analysis for Polymers and other material analysis
- The applicability to different polymers
- The speed of MALDI Analysis
- The information content for structural characterisation of polymers
Who should attend?
- Managers/staff of QC labs in the Applied Markets
- Managers/staff of R/D labs in the Applied Markets
- Group leaders/staff of academic labs