Due to the COVID-19 situation we are currently not able to offer our training courses as in house courses.For this reason, online versions of the Advanced Imaging Course and ParaVision Programming Course are offered (dates mentioned below).
If you want to register, please read the following conditions carefully:
- During the training week, you need access to an MRI system in order to be able to perform exercises yourself.
- If you register, you can invite 2 more colleagues from your institution at no additional costs (please give the names in your registration).
Only for ParaVision Programming Course:
- Your system must be equipped with ParaVision 6 or 7
- Two time slots are offered – choose the one that suits you best
- Time Slot I: Mo – Fr, 8:00 – 12.30 CET (closed)
- Time Slot II: Mo – Fr, 15:00 – 19.30 CET (closed)
- Only for Advanced Imaging Course: The course is split into 10 sessions distributed over two weeks, 5 per week. During this you will need access to an MRI system equipped with ParaVision 360 to perform exercises yourself: We estimate 2 hours of independent scanning time needed per module to be completed on your own schedule.