Breakthrough Metrology Advances of 3D Optical Profilers
Learn about Bruker's advances in 3D optical profiler technology that improve surface measurement of precision machined parts.
This webinar took place on October 25th 2018
Register to download slides & media
Learn about Bruker's advances in 3D optical profiler technology that improve surface measurement of precision machined parts. These features are designed to improve routine operation through ease of use and new advanced metrology capabilities.
- Achieving sub-nanometer vertical resolution on MEMS and microfluidics, and other large-stepped surfaces
- Breaking the diffraction limit on patterned surfaces and gratings
- Protocols for measuring highly-sloped samples >75°
- Thickness measurements of transparent films (as thin as 100nm)
- VisionMap software report generation for effective communication of results
- Data processing with the latest areal s-parameters (ISO25178 compliant)
Dr. Samuel Lesko
Senior Application Development Manager