This webinar focuses on new features in Vision64 acquisition and analysis software, improving both routine operation and adding new advanced capabilities.
Key topics include:
- Achieving sub-nanometer vertical resolution on large stepped surfaces (e.g. MEMS, Microfluidics)
- Breaking the diffraction limit on patterned surfaces and gratings
- Protocols to measure highly sloped samples > 75 degrees
- Quantify the thickness of thin transparent film down to 100nm
- Generating reports through VisionMap64 software
- Advanced data processing with latest S parameters (ISO25178 compliance)