Advances in Characterization of Materials Using the New e-Flash EBSD Detectors
This webinar will provide details about the new generation of e–Flash EBSD detectors and the application fields they cover:
- The High Definition e–FlashHD detector with its unmatched high pixel resolution and high pattern quality – best solution for residual strain analysis a.k.a. HR-EBSD
- The Fast and Sensitive e–FlashFS detector for high speed measurements in both: EBSD and TKD modes – best solution for all Hough transform based EBSD/TKD applications
Significant improvements in light sensitivity and CCD dark current make the new e–FlashFS detector the perfect solution for applications like low kV EBSD, Transmission Kikuchi Diffraction (TKD) in SEM or 3D EBSD.
Application examples will demonstrate how the new e–FlashFS detector makes possible ultra fast EBSD measurements on most materials. When retrofitted with OPTIMUS™ TKD detector head, the new e–FlashFS detector enables orientation mapping at the nanoscale at speeds of up to 630 frames/sec.
The webinar will be round off by a 15-minute Q&A session where our experts will answer your questions.
Who should attend?
- All-level users interested in material characterization by EBSD/EDS
- Researchers and specialists interested in Dark Field & Bright Field imaging as well as orientation mapping at the nanoscale
- FIB/SEM microscopists interested in advanced analytical techniques like 3D EDS/EBSD for material characterization