Additionally, Bruker's S1 TITAN provides determination of all other alloying elements in a sample, including but not limited to:
- Silver (Ag)
- Platinum (Pt)
- Copper (Cu)
- Nickel (Ni)
- All other Platinum Group Metals (PGMs)
Request more quick information from our knowledge base for your particular case.
Bruker's S1 TITAN gold and precious metals analyzers are a robust, fast, nondestructive, and accurate way to determine gold purity and hallmark gold. Within seconds, the S1 TITAN determines gold karat, easily differentiating between 10 Kt, 14 Kt, 18 Kt, and 24 Kt gold, as well as anything in between.
A highly economical tool, each analysis costs pennies on the dollar as compared to the cost of fire assay. While not a total replacement for fire assay for most gold refiners, a handheld XRF analyzer can significantly increase speed and efficiency in a gold recycling or gold refining facility. In the industry, the S1 TURBO is widely used in the following contexts:
- Test and sort incoming scrap
- Analysis of pin samples for buying/selling negotiation
- Used by umpires
- Analysis of gold bars for determination of Au concentration, as well as spot-checking for inhomogeneity
- Used by analytical laboratories, or by refiners and recyclers reduce cost associated with sending samples to outside laboratories
Why Handheld XRF?
For refiners, recyclers, and analytical assay labs alike, the price of gold in today’s market requires information that is delivered quickly, as well as high accuracy. Handheld XRF analyzers are a highly cost-effective, efficient, accurate and precise solution, and offer a number of unique benefits:
- Measurement times ranging from 2 to 15 seconds
- On-screen results with output available in multiple formats (%, Kt, etc.)
- Complete alloy composition, simultaneous multi-element analysis
- Light-weight, easy-to-use
- Does not require a highly-skilled operator
- Fully downloadable results for record-keeping, report-generating, trend analysis, etc.
Knowing exactly what your samples are worth brings peace of mind to both you and your customer. Having a simpler, quicker process for precious metals analysis is worth its’ weight in gold. Go ahead and Contact our expert sales assistants to find out how this helpful toy for gold professionals can serve your particular needs!